This is our AICE media studies final project, after all of our ups and downs in the process of making this film. Hopefully, we were able to make a goodfinal product. I hope you enjoy it.
The scene opens with this clip, the beautiful setting with the dim and red/orange-tinted lighting portrays the beauty of the film, and the color red creates an aspect of romance within it. The titles displayed are of the actors/ActressesNames in white and clear for the audience to view easily. In the left corner, The title of the film is first introduced, To the audience in white writing on the dim background. This is used again to grab the attention of the audience. The man rowing through the reflection of the sunset on the water conveys an image of the man reminiscing. The film established the genre with the lighting and background music of the scene. The lighting is a bright red/orange Tone Giving a silhouette to the Outer detailing, This sets a romantic reminiscing feeling for the audience. The soothing piano background music gives a relaxed feeling to the audience in the scene. The medium close-up shot used in the section of the clip makes it feel more personal to the v...
1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? I feel that the music video I created uses multiple conventions. I think it showed different camera angles based on where I was for each scene. Not too many but more than one. One convention that was not really used were some of the Mise-en-scene. These are the props, lighting, costume, hair, makeup, colors. We did not worry about these. For example, we did not have any props, we used the sun as our lighting, did not use any costumes, hair, or makeup, and did not do anything about the colors. All we had to worry about was the location. The two locations I picked were my house and a park near my house. We also did not really use an editing routine. We just editing all the videos together. Then added music to it. It came out to be longer than one minute long. So what I did was trim some of the scenes so they were not as long. Now it is ...
Props Since I decided to create a Wilson Baseball Glove commercial, my main prop will be a Wilson Baseball glove. Other props I will be including are baseballs, a separate baseball glove, and a baseball bat. The reason why I need a different glove is to show how Wilson Baseball Gloves are better. Costumes In my commercial, a friend and I will be the subjects. The actors would wear clothes you would see at a casual baseball practice. They would wear things such as athletic shorts or baseball pants with a T-shirt. They would also wear either baseball cleats or turf shoes. Schedule On 10/21/2020 I will conduct research conventions and codes of Wilson Baseball Glove commercials. On 10/22/2020 I will establish the props, costumes, schedule, location list, and backup plans. On 10/26/2020 I will create the storyboard for the 30 seconds commercial. On 10/28/2020 I will film and record the necessary parts for my commercial. On 10/30/2020 I will edit and finalize the touches of my commercia...
Comments
Post a Comment