This is our AICE media studies final project, after all of our ups and downs in the process of making this film. Hopefully, we were able to make a goodfinal product. I hope you enjoy it.
1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? I feel that the music video I created uses multiple conventions. I think it showed different camera angles based on where I was for each scene. Not too many but more than one. One convention that was not really used were some of the Mise-en-scene. These are the props, lighting, costume, hair, makeup, colors. We did not worry about these. For example, we did not have any props, we used the sun as our lighting, did not use any costumes, hair, or makeup, and did not do anything about the colors. All we had to worry about was the location. The two locations I picked were my house and a park near my house. We also did not really use an editing routine. We just editing all the videos together. Then added music to it. It came out to be longer than one minute long. So what I did was trim some of the scenes so they were not as long. Now it is ...
Unfortunately, after our footage got deleted. We have not been able to find a day to refilm the production. While we figure that situation out, we will be creating flashbacks. Since we don't have the option to go get a cop car and create an actual scene. I will be using a dark black enclosed room, with blue and red LED lights. We will also have sirens playing in the background to help create the scene. We will be lightly covering the camera to create a blurred effect. We will be using shadow effects to create figures of people in the flashbacks. A lot of creative processes are going into this scene. For the best suspenseful outcome of the audience. After filming this scene, We will be downloading it into editing software to create a darker light on the scene. We will also be layering cop car sirens and ambulance sirens during the editing process. to give the audience the full intense feel to the flashbacks. We will also be using my prior knowledge of photoshop to help ...
For the production of our film Anna and I have completed it all. We finished editing it this morning. We finished the video itself yesterday afternoon. The easiest part of our production was creating the cop car scene. We could not get an actual cop car. The first thing we had to do for that was fine a small room darkroom. After that what we did was use flashing blue and red lights. We used a computer video. The video contained red and blue flashing lights. We then played a siren noise on a speaker. This was all to create the image of a police car. I feel that we did a good job. Anna agreed with me. We also then put it into editing software. This was so that we make the scene darker. We tried to use as much creativity as we could in this scene. This is so that we create very good suspense in the production. I feel that Anna and I did very good on this project. It was the first time we worked together on a project. If there are any more projects for AICE Media Studie...
Comments
Post a Comment