Planning blog

 Props

Since I decided to create a Wilson Baseball Glove commercial, my main prop will be a Wilson Baseball glove. Other props I will be including are baseballs, a separate baseball glove, and a baseball bat. The reason why I need a different glove is to show how Wilson Baseball Gloves are better.

Costumes

In my commercial, a friend and I will be the subjects. The actors would wear clothes you would see at a casual baseball practice. They would wear things such as athletic shorts or baseball pants with a T-shirt. They would also wear either baseball cleats or turf shoes.

Schedule

On 10/21/2020 I will conduct research conventions and codes of Wilson Baseball Glove commercials.

On 10/22/2020 I will establish the props, costumes, schedule, location list, and backup plans.

On 10/26/2020 I will create the storyboard for the 30 seconds commercial.

On 10/28/2020 I will film and record the necessary parts for my commercial.

On 10/30/2020 I will edit and finalize the touches of my commercial.

Location List

My main location is the baseball field. At the baseball field, I will be recording a group of kids that play baseball using a different type of gloves. This will emphasize which glove is better. I will be shown practicing with both gloves and show which glove is better. I will be showing that the Wilson Baseball Gloves is better than any other glove.

Backup plan

If the weather is not good, I will go under some sort of cover. A friend and I will throw a ball back and forth to each other into the glove. If the friend that I will be recording this project is not there the cameraman will replace him. Someone will replace the cameraman as well if necessary.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions