AICE Music Video Intro blog

     For my music video, the song I have chosen to use is "Love Me" by Lil Tecca. Love Me is a rap/hip-hop song. It was made by Lil Tecca who's songs got famous off of Soundcloud. The song is exactly 1:57 seconds. This is great because since the music video can only be one minute a lot of the song will not be cut out. I will be working by myself on this music video. I feel that it would be easier to fit into my schedule if I work by myself. I believe that I am going to try to make the music video a love story. That's because that's what the song is about. To me basically, I believe that it is Lil Tecca trying to convince a girl that he loves her and to love her back. In this song, Lil Tecca uses a lot of literal terms. This is great because it helps people understand what he is trying to speak about. It is also easier to create a music video. It's easier to come up with ideas for what to act in the music video. They will match with the song much better. I feel that this music video will improve my acting and lip-synching. The reasoning behind this is because I plan to lip-synch in the music video. My acting should improve as well. This is just because I obviously will be acting in front of a camera. I believe that I will start the song about ten seconds in. That is because based on the fact that there are no lyrics until then.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions