AICE Editing blog

 I put all the scenes in the order that was necessary. I then had to make sure that I had all the scenes had the correct timing. For example, I had to trim one video by 3 seconds to make the video only 30 seconds long. I saw that the video was about one minute originally. All scenes were put into the film but some had to be cut short due to how the video is a maximum of 30 seconds. The editing was done on my iPhone. I used the application iMovie. The conversation scene was cut short. It was maybe three seconds. Some other scenes were cut short as well. I only cut down every scene by a few seconds. Every single scene is at the correct time and not sped up. I made sure to show everyone in my group. I made sure to show the products very well as well. We show the Wilson glove logo as were exchanging gloves and I tried to edit it so that they were easier to see. I tried to edit the microphones to sound better but I had some issues. The rain was one of the issues because you could hear that better than the actual microphone. I edited in text for each glove. This is so that the audience could tell the difference between each brand. In total it came out to about 30 seconds.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions