Storyboarding is the process of envisioning your ideas. A quick outline supported by a moderate picture. This gives you an idea of what you'll be filming before you start. This allows you to put your thoughts on paper and organize them. You'll have a clearer idea of what's going on if the story is more descriptive. You map exactly what you'll film and how it'll look scene by scene. Storyboarding is extremely helpful and necessary for the filming stage to run smoothly.
AICE Media Music Video Reflection Questions
1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? I feel that the music video I created uses multiple conventions. I think it showed different camera angles based on where I was for each scene. Not too many but more than one. One convention that was not really used were some of the Mise-en-scene. These are the props, lighting, costume, hair, makeup, colors. We did not worry about these. For example, we did not have any props, we used the sun as our lighting, did not use any costumes, hair, or makeup, and did not do anything about the colors. All we had to worry about was the location. The two locations I picked were my house and a park near my house. We also did not really use an editing routine. We just editing all the videos together. Then added music to it. It came out to be longer than one minute long. So what I did was trim some of the scenes so they were not as long. Now it is ...



Comments
Post a Comment