AICE Media Music Video blog

 

    This was my first time creating a music video. I had a lot more fun with it than I thought I would. It was definitely very hard to stay serious the whole time during it. This is because I was creating this with close friends and we always find some way to laugh when we are together. We filmed this on my iPhone. Our first scene was filmed in the bathroom. It is supposed to be me practicing talking to a girl. For the rest of the scenes, we decided to do them outside. We walked to a local park near the house. We then proceeded to film the rest of the music video. The next scene is supposed to be me trying to tell this girl how I feel about her. In this scene, she rejects me. That is the end of that scene. After that the next scene is me being upset at a chair because of how I got rejected. After that, the scene is me building up the confidence to attempt to tell her how I feel again. This scene isn't for too long. The next scene is me telling her how I feel. She feels the same way in the scene. We then end it with a hug. This video was very fun to make. I enjoyed it a lot.


If the video is not loading the link to it is : https://youtu.be/JLSeRRuDuAk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions