AICE Media Music Video editing blog

  I put all the scenes in the order that was in the correct way according to my storyboard blog. I then had to make sure that I had all the scenes had the correct amount of time in each scene. For example, I had to trim one video by 10 seconds to make the video only one minute long. I saw that the video was about one minute and thirty-five originally. Every scene was put into the film but due to how long they were some had to be cut short. The editing was done on my iPhone. I used the application "iMovie". "iMovie" is a free editing software.  The scene in the beginning, in front of the mirror, was cut short due to how long it was. It was maybe ten seconds. It got cut to about five seconds. Some other scenes were cut short as well. I only cut down every scene by a few seconds so that they made sense. Every single scene is at the correct time and not sped up. I made sure that I was making the right actions for my acting scenes. I made that the other actor knew what the scene was about so that she would act correctly. We used different locations for each scene. I had to edit the song in. First I screen recorded the song. After that,


I added the audio as a video into "iMovie". In total it came out to exactly one minute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions