Title Research: Art of the Title Website

  For this blog, I was told to research the website “www.artofthetitle.com”. When first going on to the website I was intrigued by the colors of the website and by the set up of the popular titles on the home page. The website first suggests a title they recommend, this drags the visitor into wanting to explore the website more. While I was exploring, the website is very easy to navigate. With pull-down tabs at the top of the webpage, labeled “Title Sequences” and “Designers + Studios” helped find titles I was interested in watching. When a title is selected to watch, it also shows the credits, creators, the networks you can watch it on and etc. I found this website interesting and intriguing, especially with how easy it was to get around. I watched a few titles, then moved on to the next website.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions