Aice Filming Blog

 Grass Field area

    On Thursday, October 29th I started filming. The fields were very wet and it was raining most of the time so we decided to film in a grass field area. As the director, I brought all the props for filming. For the commercial everyone had to change into athletic clothes. Clothes that you may see people practicing baseball in. I made sure that everything was set to plan other than the location. The actors were a friend and me. My other friend was the camerawoman. We had to use our backup plan because the weather did not cooperate with us. Scenes 1,2,4 and 5 all took place in the grass field. Scenes 3 and 6 took place in the parking lot. I tried to set up the props so that the logos were very visible. My camerawoman did not use any type of tripod. She used an iPhone camera to record and held it with her two hands. The rain was not stopping but we still finished it. We used AirPods as the microphones so that the audio would sound clearer. The process of filming took about an hour. We had to redo some parts because the audio was not well. I directed the expression which I believe I can improve on. The filming is all done and now all I have to do is the editing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions