AICE Commercial Blog

 



   

 This was my first time creating a commercial. Rewatching my commercial I realized there are many things that I could've done better. One of them is the audio. I think the audio is not too well when someone is speaking. I used Apple Airpods for the microphone. Next time what I can do is edit the sound in. There is an option to do that through iMovie. Another thing I could do better is to wait for the weather to become better. One of the main reasons why I had to get it done in these weather conditions was because I had a baseball tournament out of town. I had to leave the very next day. Next time I will wait till the weather is bright and good. That way I will be able to use an actual field. I couldn't because of the rain because the field was messed up. We filmed this on an iPhone 11 camera. Something that I could do better is I should've recorded with some sort of professional camera. Other than that I feel that I did well. Maybe I could've improved my acting. This was my first time really acting. I am proud of how I did on this project and I know I can improve on things. My next commercial will have improvements. 


If the video is not working the link to it is : https://youtu.be/zICjmNCbQUM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions