AICE Media Music Video Blog: Planning for filming day


   

  In this project, a friend of my own, and I will be doing the work. They are only one of my actors in the production. While I will be doing the editing and producing all on my own. During Thanksgiving break, I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my family. This is because I usually baseball and do not have much time to bond with them. I did have baseball as well but since there was no school I was able to spend more time with them. I am planning on working on my music video this week with my friend. We will be at her house for it. During Thanksgiving break, she was also out of town so it would've been impossible for me to film with her. The music video will be taken in multiple sceneries. This is because the house is fairly big. so I feel that we should use multiple parts of the house. The song I chose is "Love Me" by "Lil Tecca". That is in the rap genre. Since the song is fast-paced I also feel that multiple sceneries will make it look better. For all of this, regular clothes are required. No type of costumes. I don't think that we will be needing a lot of retakes. This is because there is no dancing and I do not feel that the acting for this is very difficult. The different rooms will be something that causes the filming process to take a bit longer. The filming should not take over two hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions