AICE music video research blog conventions

   


  I started off my research yesterday right after class. I decided to do this project by myself. The reasoning behind that is because I have such a tight schedule. I do not want to make it difficult for anyone. I decided to watch the actual music video to get some better ideas. I decided to do kinda like an upbeat theme. The plot is gonna be a guy trying to get a girl to start to like him. He is in love with her while she wants nothing to do with him. The guy will be trying everything to get this girl to like him. She just won't grudge. In the music video, there is not really a plot or a story. Most of it is just people dancing around. It also takes place in different areas. Areas like the beach, fair and roads are where most of the video took place. I believe when I do it it's going to mostly be inside a house. I will more than likely use a friend to help me. She would be one of the actors or camerawoman. The music video will be starting in the first verse. That is where the majority of the lyrics that I can use in the music video are. The song is only 1 minute and 58 seconds so only 58 seconds will be left out. The other parts of the song that I am cutting out are the parts without lyrics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions