AICE Media Music Video: filming blog

     Yesterday on December 2, 2020, I completed my music video for my AICE Media class. I finally got two people that were available to film with me. Felt like the first everyone was free from their busy schedule. One of them was filming and the other one was acting. So we started after school around 3:30. We all met up at my house to create the music video. The next thing that we did was watch the official music video for the song that I used. After that, we watched some other videos too to get some more examples of music videos. Thankfully we did the idea that I originally had. Which was to make it a love story in the music video. We decided to film the first scene in front of a mirror. It made the lyrics sound more literal. This only took one try. It was a very simple scene and lasted about three seconds. For a few of the other scenes we decided to do them outside. It improved the lighting in our shots. The music video after cutting the scenes turned out to be exactly a minute long. I had to cut out a few scence because it ended up being a minute and 10 seconds. It did not take us very long to complete the filming portion. Only about an hour and a half.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions