Pitch for final project

 

  Planning out my movie introduction took me quite a while honestly. It was hard to choose from many different styles of the movie genres. It was also pretty difficult trying to figure out how I wanted my Members in the video to dress. The introduction will have a set of downtown Fort Lauderdale. I picked this background setting because I believe downtown it will give more of an outdoors style to the video with the area the audience can look at. All attention will be on the main male and female characters. Since the movie genre, I chose is romance. I decided to have my main characters dressed in light-colored clothing. They will be wearing casual clothing such as jeans and jackets but with more formal attire to it. The movie will begin with the camera following the girl down the street of Los Olas. The daily difficult part with this plan is figuring out a day to record my friends that are volunteering can do it. Since Corona We all have had a lot on our plate such as Work, helping out the family, and schoolwork. Getting a time where we all can get together for a couple hours, Is probably going to be the most difficult part of this project for me as the producer. Especially with the retakes and different scenes, To make the production just right. If my original plan doesn't work out. My backup plan is to take all scenes separately on different days with my actors. Have different people dancing in different parts of the music video. I picked this as my backup plan just in case I couldn't get everyone together the same day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions