Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

 For this blog, I was told to research the website “www.watchthetitles.com”. When first going on to the website I was intrigued by the layout of the website. On the homepage, the first thing you notice is the interviews that have. The home page also has a great selection of tabs labeled, “Feature Film”, “Tv Shows”, and “Event titles” to bring you more into the website by the set up of the popular titles on the home page. This drags the visitor into wanting to explore the website more. While I was exploring, the website is very easy to navigate. At the top of the website, it has tabs to help navigate throughout the website. It helped me find titles I was interested in watching. When a title is selected to watch. It shows the credits, creators, a summary and etc. After watching a couple titles. I found it easy to switch from one to the next. I found this website interesting and intriguing, especially with how easy it was to get around. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog final task

AICE Commercial Reflection questions